FOODBALL Project Overview
The Food Biomarkers Alliance – FoodBAll – is a JPI-funded, multicentric project aiming to develop strategies for food biomarker discovery and validation, and to identify biomarkers of intake for a range of foods. This page is maintained as a collaborative effort of numerous experts in the field of food metabolomics. It will provide support for the food metabolome community through the collection of useful information and tools, concepts, current practices and major updates in the field.
Results of a JPI project on biomarkers of food intake
The FOODBALL final conference
14 May 2018 Wageningen from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Biomarker classification and validation
- Food biomarkers for the intake of specific foods and food groups
- Translational perspectives underpinning food and health biomarkers
- New matrices for biomarkers
- New databases for food metabolome and intake biomarkers
- FOODBALL goals and policy implications
Location:Hotel De Wageningsche Berg, Wageningen, the Netherlands
Registration Fee: €75 for the FOODBALL Finals on May 14th €100 for both the FOODBALL Finals on May 14th plus the FOODBALL Project Meeting on May 15th *Note: all fees include coffee/tea, fruit, snacks, and lunch
Program:FOODBALL Finals Preliminary Program
A selection of recent papers on the food metabolome and identification/validation of dietary biomarkers.